Saturday, July 29, 2006

One for the road



Okay, I won't do a bunch of these, but this one is great. I know a lot of you hate conservatives, especially Rush Limbaugh. I don't listen to him much because he might be correct a lot, but he tends to be a self promoting, hypocritical blowhard. But one thing he's always had right, is that the 'anti-hooters', 'anti-Playboy' anti-men looking at and enjoying womens bodies/womens' rights movement was created by ugly women to get more access to men. Take a look at this picture and tell me he's completely wrong.






Liberal, pissed off, and proud of it. I think she's just hasn't gotten over Kerry/Edwards (Scarry Empywords) horrible defeat! Have a beer, and chill out. A little makeup probably wouldn't hurt either. Or at least an hour or two in a tanning salon?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Oz said...

I have to agree. I'm not anti-conservative, because that would mean I'm a liberal, which I'm not. I'm very much a Centrist. I just get to sound off more against the Right because they are in power and make the most noise for me to sound off against.

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home