Saturday, July 29, 2006

Soccer is over. My team "The Falcons" (go figure) finished their season 1-8. What can I say, they're eight, and I'm a middle aged fat guy that never played soccer in his life! Here is a pic of the team.

They are from left to right; Saul, Lenny, Ishan, Sean, Fabiola, Coach, Patrick (my boy), Steven, Orlando, and Antuan. A great group of kids that learned a lot, grew some, and hopefully learned that you don't always have to win to have fun.

The image was taken with a $100 digital video camera I got at wal-mart (sorry Oz, they had it cheaper, and your sales people are jerks). I have a video, but can't post it because I can't figure out how! Once Joy explains this confusing bit of tech, I'll get it up. More pictures from the post game party to follow later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home