Monday, July 24, 2006

My Primary Motivator

Oz is a great motivator. Figure I need to go along with his personality test thing. They are interesting. I wonder how long before he drags out the myers briggs?

You Have Low Self Esteem 40% of the Time
Generally, you feel pretty darn great about who you are, even when you mess up or fail.Occasionally, a huge setback will make you question yourself, but you pick yourself up quickly.
How is Your Self Esteem?


I'm 8% worse that him. Sounds about right, he's a lot thinner than me (scary, I know).

Your Inner Child Is Sad
You're a very sensitive soul.You haven't grown that thick skin that most adults have.Easily hurt, you tend to retreat to your comfort zone.You don't let many people in - unless you've trusted them for a long time.
How Is Your Inner Child?


Yeah, this is accurate. Oz shouldn't feel to bad, my inner child has been going to college for over a decade. Between me and Atkins I'm trying to finally make the bastard graduate and move out of my basement!

1 Comments:

Blogger Oz said...

The tests are interesting, but also a great way of finding out who's lurking on the blog.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home