Thursday, July 13, 2006

Travelin' Man!

We're getting ready for our trip to Indy at the beginning of August, so that should be a hoot. Nothing like a few hours staring at a newborn human (decidedly a scary experience unless it is your own critter) and going 'oooh!' and 'ahhh!'. On the up side, I'll get to meet with a bunch of my old freinds I haven't seen in a coons age. Oz, Weasel, Black Eagle, and maybe even Ray!

In the writing world I'm chugging along on several projects, and started another one. My wife, she who is buried hip deep in sex and blood, has convinced me there might be a marked for SF/Vamp. I've titled the project Crimson Star (no books by this title, some fan wanabe stuff though) and it basically involves a decimated humanity interdicted by a galactic civilization because we went where no man was supposed to go and brough back vampirism. The disease kills every being that catches it except for humans (lucky us). Humans it just makes into homicidal, blood thirsty, sex craved lunatics. Kinda like a visit to the democratic national convention. It looks like an interesting project and if the looks of some of the trash with a hot vampire chick on the cover is any indication, I might be able to find some traction out there for getting it in print.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home